Custom Railroad Date Nail Cufflinks - STERLING SILVER - Made to Order
Vintage railroad date nail cufflinks for the well-dressed man in your life. This pair is set on solid sterling silver cufflinks.
Railroad date nails were used by railroad companies to mark the year that the track was laid. Date nails were most used in the 1930s and almost completely disappeared by the 1970s.
If you're looking for a particular year (before 1970) we probably have it in stock. Email us!
* PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS FOR CUSTOM ITEMS
MEASUREMENTS & MATERIALS:
* This is a SOLDERED set, not glued.
* The nail heads are about 5/8" in diameter. (1.5cm)
* Each nail is coated with a clear coating to preserve the patina while keeping your shirt sleeves clean!
* All items come in a gift box.