Vintage Trolley Uniform Tie Tack/ Lapel Pin - Consolidated Railway Co.
Add a touch of vintage to your outfit with this tie tack made/ lapel pin made with a genuine steel antique trolley uniform button. This button is from the Consolidated Railway Co., which began in 1891 and was taken over by the Grand Rapids Railway Co. in 1906.
The uniform buttons in our collection date between 1880 and the 1970s.
MEASUREMENTS & MATERIALS:
* This item is soldered, not glued.
* This is a silver plated tie pin with buttonhole chain
* Alternative smaller backing included
* Button measures 5/8" wide
* All items come in a gift box.