Steel Trolley Uniform Tie Tack/ Lapel Pin - Public Service Railway
Add a touch of vintage to your outfit with this tie tack made/ lapel pin made with a genuine steel antique trolley uniform button from the Public Service Railway Company, which operated most of the streetcar lines in late 19th/early 20th century New Jersey.
MEASUREMENTS & MATERIALS:
* This item is soldered, not glued.
* This is a silver plated tie pin with buttonhole chain
* Alternative smaller backing included
* Button measures 5/8" wide
* All items come in a gift box.