Vintage Railroad Uniform Tie Tack/ Lapel Pin - Baltimore & Ohio
Add a touch of vintage to your outfit with this tie tack made/ lapel pin made with a genuine bras antique railroad uniform button from the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad. The "B & O" was the first westward bound railroad built in America, which ran from Baltimore to the Ohio River in Virginia. The uniform buttons in our collection date between 1880 and the 1970s.
MEASUREMENTS & MATERIALS:
* This item is soldered, not glued.
* This is a silver plated tie pin with buttonhole chain
* Alternative smaller backing included
* Button measures 5/8" wide
* All items come in a gift box.